We Want Moore Chicken Recipe
By June 12, 2012Published:
- Yield: 3-6 Servings
- 1/2 cup Moore's Original Marinade
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- 6 8 ounce Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine Moore's Marinade and orange juice concentrate in a resealable plastic bag, reserve some for later.
- Add chicken breasts and allow 30 minutes to marinade. Heat grill to medium high while waiting.
- Place chicken breasts on prepared grill. Drizzle with olive oil and grind pepper on top.
- Grill 3 minutes, baste with unused marinade mixture, grill 2 minutes then turn.
- Drizzle oil on top of chicken and add pepper - baste then cook 3 Serves 6.