Moore’s Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich Recipe
By June 12, 2012Published:
Recipe courtesy of Chef Wendy Cruse of Richard Joseph Salon Spa.
- 1/4 cup broccoli chopped
- 2 teaspoons Moore's Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions tops chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced gigner
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- Saute broccoli in sesame oil but don't let it get limp.
- Mix all the other ingredients together.
- Put broccoli and chicken mixture on Big Sky Bread.