Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Wings
4 pounds frozen chicken wings, thawed
1 cup Moore''s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 Tbsp. Butter
6 Tbsp. Honey
1. In a large slow cooker combine Moore's Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter and honey. Stir to combine.
2. Add chicken wings and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
4. Preheat oven to broil. Remove wings and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Place pan in broiler for 2-3 minutes or until the wings start to brown.
6. Serve with celery and carrots. Enjoy!