Pomegranate BBQ Chicken Wings
A combination of crunchy, sweet and tangy all in one fantastic chicken wing! No wonder this was the winner of our Best #MooreFlavor Recipe Challenge. Thanks to Alexander Simms and the Jefferson State Culinary and Hospitality Institute for this amazing dish and recipe!
2 pounds Chicken Wings
2 cups Moore's Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
1 cup Pomegranate Juice
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
4 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
2 stalks green onions, chopped
6 oz. French Fried Onions
pinch of Salt
pinch of Pepper
1. Combine Moore's Honey BBQ Wing Sauce, pomegranate juice, brown sugar, garlic, horseradish, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Fry chicken wings for 12-14 minutes until done.
3. Toss chicken wings in sauce to coat.
4. Rolls wings in the crushed French fried onions.
5. Garnish with green onions and serve.