Holy Smokes Buffalo Chicken Wings
This recipe comes to us from our friends at Holy Smokes BBQ!
2 large packages of fresh Chicken Wings
4 cups Wheat Flour
1/4 cup Cajun Seasoning
1/8 cup Salt
Moore's Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
1. Prepare the wings by cutting off the tip of the wing with a sharp knife or with kitchen scissors. Discard the tip. Then separate the wing from the drumstick by cutting at the joint.
2. Combine the flour, cajun seasoning and salt in a large bag.
3. Add wings in small batches to coat with this mixture.
4. After wings are coated with flour mixture, place on a cookie sheet and chill for at least an hour.
5. Fry wings at 350 degrees for approx. 10 minutes or until all wings have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. You can also bake the wings at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes.
6. Toss wings in Moore's Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and serve with celery.
Note: Moore's has added some NEW Buffalo Flavors (Creamy Ranch Buffalo AND Blue Cheese Buffalo). We also have Honey BBQ Wing Sauce and Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce if you prefer to kick the flavor up a notch!