Moore's Summer Grilled Vegetables
Here’s a quick way to prepare your summer vegetables with flavor that everyone will love.
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Summer Squash
1 Red Onion
½ Cup Moore’s® Original Marinade
¼ Cup Balsamic Glaze
1. Wash and cut vegetables.
2. Place in a bowl.
3. Add Moore’s® Original Hickory Marinade.
Mix the vegetables through the marinade
4. Prepare the grill. Cook vegetables over
medium heat for just a few minutes then
turn and cook a few minutes more.
5. Remove from grill, plate and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve.
1. You can use any of your favorite
vegetables: mushrooms, broccoli,
asparagus - you name it!
2. Putting your vegetables on skewers
makes it easier to grill.
3. The longer you soak the MOORE flavor
4. Use Moore’s® Teriyaki Marinade with a
bit of minced garlic for an Asian twist.
5. For a bit more balsamic flavor add balsamic glaze to the Moore’s® Marinade.