Creamy Ranch Buffalo Cauliflower
8 cups Cauliflower florets (about one medium head)
2 Tbsp. unsalted Butter
1/4 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Kosher salt to taste
1/2 cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt the Butter and whisk in the Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce and Lemon Juice. Set aside.
3. Mix water, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and toss until completely covered.
4. Spread cauliflower on baking sheet and roast for approximately 20-25 minutes
5. Drizzle the sauce mixture over the Cauliflower.
6. Continue roasting Cauliflower until the sauce is bubbling and brown on the edges (approx. 5-7 minutes)