Creamy Beer Cheese Fondue
8 oz. Cheddar Cheese, freshly grated
8 oz. Swiss Cheese, freshly grated
1 1/2 Tbsp. Flour
3/4 cup Lager Beer
2 tsp. minced Garlic
2 tsp. stone ground mustard
2 tsp. Moore's Original Marinade
Assorted Vegetables and bread cubes for dipping
1. Combine cheese with flour and stir to coat.
2. Bring beer to a simmer in a saucepan over medium/low heat.
3. Add mustard, Moore's Original Marinade, and garlic and stir.
4. Gradually add the cheese mixture, stirring while the cheese is melting.
5. Transfer to fondue pot and serve with bread cubes and vegetables.