Moore's Asian Teriyaki Fried Rice
½ cup Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
¾ cup finely chopped purple onion
2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
½ cup finely chopped carrot
½ cup chopped green pepper
½ cup chopped red pepper
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup broccolini, chopped
4 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup mushrooms
4 cups cooked rice
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok (or large frying pan). Add chopped onions, and stir-fry until onions are a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from wok.
2. Heat ½ tablespoon oil to wok and scramble eggs. Remove from wok and chop into small pieces.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok, and add carrot, green pepper, red pepper, broccolini, garlic, mushrooms and cooked onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes
4. Add rice and green onions, tossing to mix well. Stir-fry for 3 minutes
5. Add ½ cup Moore’s Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce and chopped egg to rice mixture and fold in. Stir-fry for 1 minute and serve.