Ranch Buffalo Shrimp Po-boy
This recipe is compliments of Ken Williams and the Jefferson State Culinary and Hospitality Institute
24-32 Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 quart Canola Oil
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups flour
1/2 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Hoagie or Po-Boy Rolls
1. Heat oil in a large pot to 350 degrees. Pot should be large enough so that oil does not fill more than halfway.
2. Season the eggs with 1/4 tsp. Salt and 1/4 tsp. Pepper.
3. Season the Flour with 1 tsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper.
4. Coat the Shrimp in eggs and then in the flour.
5. Fry Shrimp until golden brown and just cooked through.
6. Remove from oil and drain.
7. Toss Shrimp with Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce.
8. Place lettuce and a tomato slice on each roll.
9. Arrange 6-8 shrimp on each roll and serve.