Moore's Mini Cheeseburgers
Try these easy-to-make homemade mini burgers!
1 lb. ground beef
4 tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade
¼ packet of French Onion Soup Mix
Slider buns or rolls
1. Flatten out 1 lb. beef in oiled 9x13 pan until bottom of the pan is covered.
2. Splash meat with Moore’s Original Marinade and sprinkle ¼ packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
3. Bake at 375 degrees until cooked through, approx. 20 minutes.
4. Cut out burgers to fit the size of your slider bun. (approx. 12 mini burgers)
5. Serve on bun with desired toppings.