Hot & Spicy Habanero Chili
2 lbs. ground beef
1/4 cup Moore's Spicy Habanero Wing and Hot Sauce
1 cup Moore's Original Marinade
1 cup onions, chopped
3/4 cup green peppers, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (16oz.) can kidney beans, drained
1 (16oz.) can whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
1 (16oz.) can tomato sauce
1 (4oz.) can green chilis
2 Tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. dried basil
Toppings: Shredded cheddar, sour cream, chives, crackers or cornbread (optional)
1. Brown ground beef.
2. Add Moore's Original Marinade and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Add onions, peppers, and garlic to beef. Saute for 10 minutes or until veggies are soft.
4. Transfer beef mixture to a large pot and add beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chilis, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and basil. Stir to combine.
5. Bring to a boil then simmer, stirring occasionally.
6. Add Moore's Spicy Habanero Wing and Hot Sauce to taste (up to 1/4 cup or just a drizzle if you prefer a milder taste).
7. Serve in bowls and top with desired toppings.