Valentine’s Day Dinner: Moore’s Signature Steak
What are you and your sweetheart doing this Valentine’s Day?
Sometimes the most special meals can take place right in the comfort of home. Even if you’re both beginner chefs, try grabbing a bottle of wine and cooking this savory Valentine’s Day dinner together as a couple! We even have decoration and dessert ideas for you here on our Pinterest Board
1 cup Moore's Original Marinade
¾ lb. NY Strip steak
½ tsp garlic pepper
1. Sprinkle garlic pepper on the steak. Pour Moore's Marinade into a container that is just large enough to allow the meat to be submerged.
2. Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Place on grill before turning the flame on, and brush the steaks with unused marinade with each flip.
4. Grill over medium heat until it reaches desired doneness.
3 large Russet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/4 cup Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup Milk
4 slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place the cubed potatoes in a pot, cover with salted water, and bring to a boil. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Mash potatoes with an electric mixer or by hand combining with milk and Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce until smooth.
3. Stir in crumbled bacon, season with salt and pepper to taste, and put mixture in a serving bowl. Enjoy!