St. Patrick’s Day Feast: Corned Beef and Cabbage and Shepherd’s Pie
4 potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
1 lb. carrots cut into 1 inch pieces
1 onion, cut into wedges
1 3 lb. corned beef brisket
1 small head cabbage, cut into wedges
1/8 teaspoon pepper
½ cup water
1 tablespoon Moore’s Original Marinade
1 teaspoon garlic
1. Mix onions, potatoes and carrots in slow cooker.
2. Place beef and cabbage on vegetables and season with pepper.
3. Combine water and Moore’s Original Marinade and pour over beef.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
1 lb. ground round beef
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (diced carrots, corn, peas, thawed)
3 cups mashed potatoes, homemade or store bought
4 oz. cream cheese
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup beef broth
1 teaspoon Moore’s Original Marinade
1 cup cheddar cheese
Salt, pepper, other seasonings of choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook ground beef in skillet until brown and drain. Add salt, pepper, other seasonings of your choice, vegetables, Moore’s Original Marinade and beef broth, and cook for 5-10 minutes.
3. Mix potatoes, cream cheese and garlic.
4. Spread beef mixture in large baking dish (9x13). Then top with potato mixture and cheddar cheese.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Finish up your meal with this bread pudding from Sugar Dish Me.
Blueberry Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce
5-7 slices thick crusty bread, cut into 1" cubes (about 5 cups of cubes; I used store-bought Italian bread)
¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 ounce Tennessee whiskey
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
¼ cup milk
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs, plus 1 egg yolk