St. Patrick’s Day Party Food: Slow Cooker Corned Beef Sliders
Break out your green because St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner!
Along with décor, you can add green food coloring to your favorite party appetizers, or take our suggestion and go the more traditional Irish route with our Slow Cooker Corned Beef Sliders that your guests will make disappear in no time! This Sparkling Green Sangria from This Mama Cooks
also makes a nice alterative to the all too common green beer.
3 lb. Corned Beef Brisket
1 Bottle (12 oz.) of Dark Beer
½ tsp. pepper
½ cup Moore’s Original Marinade
½ tsp. garlic salt
1 package of King’s Hawaiian Rolls
8 slices Swiss Cheese
1. Trim fat from brisket. Sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt. Place in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. Pour Beer and Moore’s Original Marinade over meat. Cover.
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until meat is very tender.
4. Remove meat from the liquid and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the corned beef across the grain into thin slices.
6. Cut rolls in half; spread mustard on the top half; place sliced meat on the bottom half; top with Swiss cheese and pickles.