Spicy Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Tenderloin and More Bacon Recipes
Happy National Bacon Day!
Bacon lovers across the country are rejoicing! It’s the one day out of the entire year that we get to celebrate this magnificent food and eat as much of it as we want.
To properly celebrate the occasion, we have a whole bacon dinner laid out for you. That’s means not only do we have the perfect entrée, but we have an appetizer and dessert as well!
1-2lb pork tenderloin
1 cup Original Moore’s Marinade
10 strips bacon, uncooked
½ cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 oz. cream cheese, sliced
Red Pepper flakes
1. Carefully slice through center of tenderloin so it’s shaped like a hotdog bun.
2. Marinate tenderloin in Moore’s Marinade for 30 minutes. Then discard marinade.
3. Stuff with cream cheese and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and bacon crumbles.
4. Lay out strips of bacon side by side horizontally.
5. Set tenderloin on top of bacon and begin wrapping bacon around while securing each strip with a toothpick. (Keep count of toothpicks so you know how many you need to take out before serving.)
6. Grill until cooked through. Take out toothpicks. Slice and serve!
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup cheddar or Mexican cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. ranch seasoning mix
2 tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade
2-4 jalapeno peppers, deseeded and diced
½ cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoon onion, chopped
½ cup green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon parsley
1. Stir all ingredients together until combined.
2. Evenly spread into baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Don’t forget dessert! And yes, it also includes bacon. Don’t judge us; it’s National Bacon Day.
Bourbon-Bacon Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Recipe Girl
3/4 pound center cut thick bacon, 1/2-inch diced
2 1/2 cups Gold Medal® All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup reserved bacon fat, chilled
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 Tablespoons Maker's Mark® Bourbon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (I used Hershey's dark chocolate bars)
Share with us your favorite bacon recipes and photos on Facebook
or Instagram (@moores_marinades)!