National Slow Cooker Month: Moore's Slow Cooker Marinated Beef Tips
Happy National Slow Cooker Month!
If you’re anything like us, you firmly believe that slow cookers are the best invention ever. Well, aside from BBQ grills and smokers. They’re extremely convenient on a busy day, and you can’t beat the flavor of a meal that has been cooked to perfection.
To help out on those hectic days that leave you no time to cook a yummy meal, we have our favorite, Southern beef tips recipe that even the pickiest eater is sure to love.
4-5 lbs. beef tips or beef roast, cut into small cubes
1 bottle Moore's Original Marinade, enough to cover beef
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
1 to 1 1/2 cups of your favorite Merlot
Package of chopped mushrooms, optional
White rice or mashed potatoes
1. Cover beef completely with Moore's Original Marinade and marinate at least overnight in fridge, turning several times.
2. In large slow cooker, combine marinated beef cubes (discarding marinade) with 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup and Merlot.
3. Cook in slow cooker on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
4. Serve with white rice or mashed potatoes.
5. Don't forget to spoon over ample amounts of the gravy!