Moore’s Buffalo and Asian Teriyaki Wings
All year ‘round, people love wings. But during football season, that loves seems to grow even stronger.
Maybe it’s because a little something hot and spicy heats us up at a chilly southern tailgate. Or maybe it’s the warm fuzzy feeling we get while we’re eating wings and cheering on our favorite team.
Whatever it is, we’re glad the rest of you share our love for wings. That’s why we have two of our favorite wing recipes below for you to enjoy.
1 cup Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 cup Wish-Bone Robusto Italian Salad Dressing
1 pound frozen chicken wings, thawed
1. Put both ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil for one minute.
2. Pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Grill wings until cooked throughout.
*Try substituting our Buffalo with our Creamy Ranch Buffalo and Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauces.
2 cups Moore's Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce
1 lb. frozen chicken wings, thawed
Sesame seeds, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Toss thawed wings in 1 cup Moore's Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Line baking pan with foil and place wings on pan.
4. Place pan on lowest rack.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly and skin is crispy.
6. Toss wings in remaining Moore's Asian teriyaki Wing Sauce.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
to find our products at a grocer near you!