Moore’s Slow Cooker Cola Pulled Pork
While you’re getting the kiddos ready to head out for a night of trick-or-treating, the last thing you want is to have to worry about dinner.
That’s what makes this Slow Cooker Cola Pulled Pork perfect for the spooky night ahead. Just throw all of the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning. That way when dinner time comes, there’s nothing for you to do but serve.
3-4 pound pork butt, shoulder or roast
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 cup Moore's Original Marinade
20 oz. Cola
1 Onion Soup Mix packet
Sandwich Roll or Bun, optional
Moore’s Honey BBQ sauce, optional
Fried apples, optional
1. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
2. Mix Moore's Original Marinade and cola together and pour over the pork.
3. Sprinkle the onion soup mix on top.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Shred the pork in the slow cooker with a fork and allow pork to sit for 10 minutes in the sauce.
6. Serve alone or on a sandwich roll or bun. If desired, top with BBQ sauce and fried apples.