Moore’s Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
Everyone has their own idea of exactly what they consider a comfort food.
For some, it’s Mom’s extra cheesy mac and cheese. For others, it’s Dad’s super hearty beef stew. But no matter what comfort food means to you, every now and then, we all need a little taste of home.
So the next time you find yourself reminiscing about the past and the home-cooked meals you had as a child, try cooking up some of our favorite comfort foods like the ones below.
1 whole rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 16-oz package elbow macaroni
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
1 16-oz container of sour cream
1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
1 12-oz can evaporated milk
1 16-oz bottle Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 1-oz package ranch dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, separated
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook elbow macaroni according to instructions on the package.
3. While it is cooking make cheese sauce.
1. Combine sour cream and cream cheese in sauce pan on medium-low heat, stir until smooth.
2. Add evaporated milk, Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce and ranch dressing mix, stir until smooth.
3. Mix in 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese; lthe sauce should beeave it thick!.
Baking Mac and Cheese
1. Combine chicken, noodles, and cheese sauce in a baking dish.
2. Top with panko bread crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese then, drizzle with butter.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until crispy and brown.