Low-Cost Spring Break Vacation Meals: Moore’s Honey BBQ Chicken Finger Sandwich and More
1 pack pre-cooked chicken fingers (you can usually find these in the deli department of a grocery store)
2 slices of bread
2 slices of Monterey Jack Cheese
1/4 cup Moore's Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
1. Toast bread in toaster oven.
2. Once bread is toasted put a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
3. Toss chicken fingers in Honey BBQ sauce.
4. Place chicken fingers on sandwich and enjoy!
1 pack of hotdogs
1 pack of hot dog buns
1 bottle of regular yellow mustard
1 bottle of Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce
1. Place uncooked hotdogs on a stick.
2. Heat over fire until hotdog is fully cooked.
3. Mix equal portions of yellow mustard and Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce in a bowl, for more kick use more Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce than mustard.
4. Put hotdogs in buns and add desired amount of honey mustard mixture.
1-2 Cups Moore's Original Marinade
2-4 whole potatoes
Butter to taste
A full roll of aluminum foil
Any other desired toppings such as cheese, bacon, chives, sour cream, or even BBQ chicken or pork for a delicious meal!
1. Clean potatoes and poke repeatedly with a fork on all sides.
2. Create pouches with the foil by tearing it into sheets, folding the sheets in half, and folding over two sides about an inch.
3. Place potatoes in pouches.
4. Pour 3 tbsp. of Moore's Original Marinade over potatoes. Watch out, marinade will leak out the sides of the pouches.
5. Fold over the top of the pouch.
6. Wrap pouches in a second layer of marinade and wipe away excess liquid, you want them dry before you put them in the fire.
7. Bury pouches in the hot coals of the fire.
8. Cook for 30-60 Minutes or until soft.
9. Add butter to taste and any other desired toppings and ENJOY!