Moore’s Sweet and Spicy Fish Tacos for the Family Fishing Trip
If you live in the south you know all about heading to the Gulf for some great fishing. Whether you’ve been pier fishing or gone all out with some deep sea fishing, it’s a favorite past time for many.
Once you catch your fresh fish, we have one rule in the south, and that’s to never let your catch go to waste.
That’s why we wanted to give you our favorite fresh fish taco recipe so you can enjoy the best, and the freshest, fish you’ve ever had!
4 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade
Juice of 1 lime and zest
2 peppers out of 7 oz. can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
1 tbsp. brown sugar
4-6 fillets (Grouper or your fresh catch)
Plain Greek yogurt, optional
1 head purple cabbage, shredded
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Add honey, Moore’s Original Marinade, lime juice and zest, peppers and brown sugar into food processor and blend until all combined.
2. Marinate fish in mixture for 15-30 minutes.
3. Grill fish until cooked through.
4. Toss cabbage, olive oil and vinegar together.
5. Place fish and slaw inside tortilla. Top with Greek Yogurt if desired. Wrap or fold tortillas.
Of course the drink to sip on while grilling your fish tacos is a spicy Bloody Mary!
1 tsp Horseradish
1/2 teaspoon Siracha
1 teaspoon Moore's Original Marinade
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon celery salt
6 oz. clamato/tomato juice
2 oz. vodka
Cucumber slices, beef jerky, pickled okra and green beans to garnish, optional
1. Combine all ingredients except garnish.
2. Shake over ice.
3. Add desired garnishes and serve.