Grilled Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza and a Peach Dessert for National Grilling Month
Even though we love to grill year-round, this month is extra special because it’s officially National Grilling Month!
To celebrate the occasion, we have a meal that the whole family will enjoy: a refreshing grilled summer pizza and grilled peaches with ice cream for dessert. Who could say no to that dinner?!
Get out those tongs and fire up the grill because we have an amazingly flavorful summer dinner for you!
2 -3 oz. Chicken Breasts
Pita Bread, cut into 8 4-5 inch squares
3 Slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 oz. Tomatoes, chopped
2 oz. Arugula
2 oz. Cheddar Cheese and Jack Cheese, mixed
1/2 Avocado, sliced
Moore's Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce, for drizzle
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and grill until cooked throughout (165 degrees).
2. Remove chicken from grill, cut in half, and set aside.
3. Toss the tomatoes and arugula with salt and pepper.
4. Slice the Chicken Breasts into small strips.
5. Build the pizzas by topping each pita with sliced chicken, bacon, and cheese.
6. Dip a paper towel in olive oil and use tongs to wipe the grill grates.
7. Slide the pizza onto the grill. Close the lid and cook or until the bottom begins to char and the cheese is bubbly.
8. Remove pizzas from the grill and add arugula, tomatoes, and avocado.
9. Drizzle pizza with the Creamy Ranch Buffalo Sauce and serve.
Keep the grill hot and top your meal off with these grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream from What’s Gaby Cooking?
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
2 ripe peaches
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Get the full recipe here