Get Spicy with Moore’s Fried BBQ Sriracha Wings and Other Seriously Spicy Recipes
There are two kinds of people in the world: wing lovers and hot wing lovers.
To honor all of you hot wing lovers on National Spicy Food Day, we pulled together two of our favorite hot wing recipes. And when we say hot wing recipes, we mean extra hot!
So grab yourself a glass of milk because things are about to get heated!
1 ½ cups Moore's Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
½ cup Sriracha Sauce
1½ lbs. frozen chicken wings, thawed
½ cup all-purpose flour
Dash of paprika
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Heat 1 inch of oil in large, deep skillet over high heat until it reaches 375 degrees.
2. Mix flour and paprika in dish and coat wings in mixture.
3. Fry wings in small batches for approximately 15 minutes, turning as needed until wings are cooked thoroughly and golden brown.
4. Using tongs, take wings out and place on a rack to drain.
5. Toss wings in Sriracha and Moore's Honey BBQ Wing Sauce.
1 cup Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
1 pound frozen chicken wings, thawed
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
1. Put wing sauce, Italian dressing and cayenne pepper sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boil for one minute.
2. Put wings in large baggie, set aside 1 cup of marinade and pour the rest and over wings. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Put wings and sauce in crockpot and cook for 4 hours on high. Grill, or if you prefer bake at 400 degrees, until cooked throughout.
4. Cover with remaining sauce and enjoy!
Don’t forget to rate the recipes on our website and tell us what you did differently in your recipe!