Buffalo Pimento Cheese and More for Outdoor Entertaining
This time of year in the south, we think the best place to gather with friends and family is outside in your own backyard. The weather’s perfect. All you need is good music, savory appetizers for snacking, and a couple of tiki torches to keep the mosquitos at bay. And of course, a pool is always a plus during the summer.
When it comes to snacks for your outdoor or pool party, you want the appetizers to be refreshing, easy to eat, but above all, delicious.
For your next outdoor gathering let your guests indulge in these refreshing summer appetizers:
2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 cups Colby Cheese, shredded
2 jars diced Pimento Peppers, drained
1 cup mayonnaise
½ tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
1 stalk celery cut into 3 inch pieces
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spread mixture onto celery.
1 1/2 to 2 pounds Jumbo Shrimp, peeled
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
1/4 cup Moore's Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo or Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
1. Prepare grill by brushing with Olive Oil.
2. Mix Melted Butter, Buffalo Sauce, Salt and Pepper.
3. Skewer the Shrimp and brush with the sauce.
4. Grill shrimp 7-8 minutes total, turning once.
5. Let cool and serve with Moore’s Blue Cheese Buffalo or Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce for dipping.
2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
1/2 cup Celery, chopped
1/2 cup Apple, chopped
1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Oregano, chopped
2 Garlic cloves, chopped
3 Tbsp. Creole Mustard
4 Tbsp. Moore's Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce
3 oz. Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Basil, chopped
1 tsp. Parsley, chopped
5 English Cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
1. Mix all ingredients together except chicken and cucumbers.
2. Add chicken and combine.
3. Lay out cucumber slices on paper towels and put 1-2 tbsp. of chicken salad on each. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.