Bring #MooreFlavor to the Ballpark
Baseball season is in full swing (pun-intended), which means it’s time to indulge in your favorite ballpark foods. From hot dogs, to hamburgers, to snack mix, we’ve rounded up a few ways for you to bring #MooreFlavor to the ballpark.
For the team moms out there, our Moore’s Snack Mix recipe is the perfect post-game treat. It’s nutritious, simple to make and easy to separate into individual snack bags for each team member.
If you’re a hot dog fan, step away from the classic ketchup and try smothering your hot dog in one of our wing sauces. The Honey BBQ Wing Sauce is especially delicious mixed with yellow mustard, but don’t hesitate to try the Buffalo Wing Sauce, Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce or Blue Cheese Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Lastly, you can’t go wrong with the classic Moore’s Secret Burger, but Moore’s Mini Cheeseburgers are finger-friendly and easier to pack up and enjoy at the ballpark. For #MooreFlavor, you could top the burger with your favorite Moore’s wing sauce. Check out all the recipes below!
2 tbsp Moore's Original Marinade
1 12-oz box Crispix cereal
1 cup nuts
2 tsp lemon juice
a dash of sugar
½ tsp onion salt (or powder)
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 cup pretzels
6 tbsp margarine melted
2 tsp garlic powder
a dash of seasoned salt
1. Combine all ingredients with melted butter.
2. Bake in a 13" x 9" x 2" pan in the oven at 255° F for 45 minutes while stirring every 15 minutes.
Variations: Add and subtract seasoning to taste. Add bagel chips, puff balls, etc to try different textures. Add M&M's after cooking for a chocolate kick.
1 pack of hotdogs
1 pack of hot dog buns
1 bottle of regular yellow mustard
1 bottle of Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce
1. Place uncooked hotdogs on a stick.
2. Heat over fire until hotdog is fully cooked.
3. Mix equal portions of yellow mustard and Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce in a bowl, for more kick use more Moore's Honey BBQ Sauce rather than mustard.
4. Put hotdogs in buns and add honey mustard mixture.
1 lb. ground beef
4 tbsp. Moore’s Original Marinade
¼ packet of French Onion Soup Mix
Slider buns or rolls
1. Flatten out 1 lb. beef in oiled 9x13 pan until bottom of the pan is covered.
2. Splash meat with Moore’s Original Marinade and sprinkle ¼ packet of French Onion Soup
3. Bake at 375 degrees until cooked through, approx. 20 minutes.
4. Cut out burgers to fit the size of your slider bun. (approx. 12 mini burgers)
5. Serve on bun with desired toppings.