1. Stir all ingredients together until combined.
2. Evenly spread into baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
4. Serve with Tortilla Chips or raw vegetables for dipping.
12 Hawaiian dinner rolls, sliced open
12 pieces of ham
12 pieces of Swiss cheese, cut to fit roll size
1 stick butter, melted
½ T. minced onion
½ T. yellow mustard
1 T. Moore's Original Marinade
½ T. poppy seeds
1 tsp. sugar
1. Melt butter in small saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. To the melted butter, add onion, mustard, Moore's, sugar and poppy seeds. Stir to mix.
3. Separate rolls and place the bottoms in a sprayed 9"X13" oven safe dish.
4. Brush butter mixture over the bottoms of the rolls.
5. Stuff each roll with a piece of ham and a piece of cheese.
6. Brush the tops of the rolls (inside and out) with the butter mixture.
7. At this point, you can cover and refrigerate up to two days before baking.
8. To bake, cover the dish with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. Then, uncover and bake for about 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Siracha
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp Moore's Original Marinade
12 oz chilled beer such a light lager
1. Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker, except beer.
2. Add ice and shake until well combined.
3. Poor beer over the top to fill.